We use a secure website called Patient Access which provides:
- Appointments Booking
- Ordering Repeat Prescriptions
- Change of Address or Telephone Number
- Access parts of your GP medical record
The free Patient Access app provides greater convenience for patients who are away from a desktop PC or laptop, with access to an Android or Apple Smartphone.
For security reasons you must prove your identity to the reception staff who will then supply a registration document with personalised access code.
You can only apply in person and we require two forms of ID, one photographic (e.g. Driving Licence or Passport) and another with proof of address (e.g. utility bill). Once a patient reaches their 16th Birthday they will be required to Register themselves for an access code, to comply with confidentiality regulations.
Information leaflets on GP Services
- Easyread guides to GP online services
- Getting started with GP Online services
- Giving another person access
- Giving employed carers access
- Young Peoples Access to GP Online Services
- Guide for adult and young carers
- Protecting your GP online records
- About GP online records
- Your GP record
- Further information about GP Online Services can be found on the NHS website.